Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DIY Baju Kurung

i never show you my workplace...isn't it?....that's my machine...on the left is my overlock machine (we called it mesin jahit tepi)....n on the right my sewing machine....from Singer Model 4120...can use twin needle...i used my 2nd room for my workplace..since there is no bedroom set..only the ironboard n my 2nd clozet.....my asben bought this table from 2nd Hand shop- Hotel Equipment for only RM 100..just nice to slot in my 2 machine...

I told you that i want to sew dress 4 my doter ....but now i switch it for my baju kurung...i bought kain from KAMDAR Melaka, now there's a sale for CNY....20% off ...RM 5 per meter...n I start my project last weekend....n I bought this book from Utusan Sales 70% at Jalan Shamelin...near to my office...

first i've to get full measurement of my body...then I've turn it into pola @ template..then i put the pola on my fabric...n cut it....finally..the baju kurung looks big on me...coz

i. this is the first time I sew baju kurung follow the guidance from the book.(b4 this twice but learnt from my untie...)

ii. my asben measured my shoulder 2 cm more than the actual one..that;s y...hihihihi

yesterday my asben bought new fabric from Kamdar Kajang...Japaneese Cotton...n i'll sew it this weekend....coz I've 2 finished up my tudungs....lol.....ARGHH......!!!!!!!!!!by next week the tudung must post to the purchaser.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waaa...lepas ni bole la buka business baju kurung online lak...hehehehe

feenaz's world said...

baju kurung sendiri lepas lah....jimat sikit belanja hantar tailor...