Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Late again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's has been a week i didn't update any news in here....kind a bz lately...do such things that i have must finished it by this week...like..tudung,baju kurung..sunny dress (for my doter)..but i'm also lazy to finish it.....wuahuawuahauh....plz..come back my enthusiasm...
recently, my fren request me..do the placemat..but I have to figure out the cost first before I agree to take this challenge...

last weekend i'm supposed to play a netball for MAKSWIP at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa...but there's an emergency call from Malacca... have 2 go back at Friday's night...since we'are in hometown last weekend...so we decided to install Air-Cond (Samsung)...in my bedroom (my mom huz)...I tell you, Malacca's weather is very hot than KL...

this week started quite ok for me...but yesterday and today aren't my day.......yesterday I came late to the office..around 8.15 a.m....because of the crazy traffic jam....and TODAY...I'm late AGAIN.....sigh...sigh......should i shift to 8.30 am or be a housewife.....hehehehhhehehe( i preferred the 2nd choice...) can finished my projects....hhahahaha..wish to be like sis eynda,sis anja, sis ME....

No comments: