Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding NAzman

last weekend ..my asben niece wedding at Dewan Lembah Keramat....the theme was Hijau Petronaz...mostly during weddin'....we take this opportunity meet other relatives....n what make this wedding special coz..there is have a special 'stall'...which served 'Aiskrim Goyang'....all my BIL(brother in-law)....have tried to'goyang'kan this 'machine i guessed....n that is the favourite spot from the youngest to eldest....enjoy de' pic....plz find me......??

from left:ina,kak lin, kak ngah, n me with batriysia

my birasssssssssssssss...........


n the only SIL with MIL....




MY BIL....khusyuk meneliti aper bender tue...n also semangat utk membuatnya...kui.kuikuiukui....

amboi....aweks dtg....tue untung nya kalau jejaka yg jaga ....
during the briefing session from the tokey lol.....(induk Dilla)....







No comments: